excl VAT /pack
£337.15 incl VAT /pack
Our double sided louvre panel trolleys offer a high density, heavy duty, free standing storage system. Ideal for production line feeding, Stoage, merchandising and display. The system is fully compatible with our HC and MDI storage bins.
- Our trolleys have two fixed and two swivel 100mm castors
- Handle for manouvering.
- Made from high quality steel
- Maximise and organise your storage area
- Holes provided for secure fixing
- Powder coated in white
LOUVRES PER PANELS AND OVERALL DIMENSIONS
- 775961 - 457W x 915H - 6W x 24H = 144 Louvres x 2 = 288 TOTAL LOUVRES
Overall size of rack including wheels - 477W x 1118H
- 757118 - 610W x 1220H - 8W x 32H = 256 Louvres x 2 = 512 TOTAL LOUVRES
Overall size of rack including wheels - 630W x 1423H
- 763846 - 915W x 915H - 12W x 24H = 288 Louvres x 2 = 576 TOTAL LOUVRES
Overall size of rack including wheels - 947W x 1118H
- 751678 - 915W x 1220H - 12W x 32H = 384 Louvres x 2 = 768 TOTAL LOUVRES
Overall size of rack including wheels - 947W x 1423H
- 759103 - 1220W x 1830H - 16W x 48H = 768 Louvres x 2 = 1536 TOTAL LOUVRES
Overall size of rack including wheels - 1251W x 2032H
To calculate the number of bins that will fit on a panel simply take the number of Louvres on the required panel and divide that by the number of louvres taken up by each bin size.
For an accurate calculation when planning wide bay or colour coded bin storage - divider the width of the bin into the total panel width. This will equal the number of bins across. Then add 25mm to the height of the bin, divider the total number of bins of the same size into the height of the panel or rows used and multiply the two calculations.
The Interbin® system offers unequalled quality and strength backed up by a lifetime on our bins