We are proud to share our POPAI Awards 2020 winning project - Denon Soundbar Wall.
In collaboration with Denon, our team here at HL Display provided an end-to-end solution. From design and manufacture of the display, to creating the digital user interface and hardware to power it.
We took this idea, developed and delivered it to 165 Dixons Carphone stores with our installation team within eight weeks. All managed by our dedicated project team - an amazing example of what we can do!
• LED lights to illuminate selected product
• LED lights sync up with the Attractor (looping video) to illuminate the product that’s currently being promoted on screen.
• Switching audio between the different sound bar/ sub combos
• Full sound bar controls
• Content available such as films, music and product videos
• Dedicated learn more and comparison pages
• Automatic resuming looping product video after inactivity
• Automatic volume reset after each customer
• Data collection and analytics with MyAnalyser
• Compliance monitoring with MyMonitor
• Remote (online) content update with MyContent
• 4G internet connectivity with MyConnect
In conjunction with the point of purchase display we’ve also crafted the interactive experience. It’s rich in audio and visuals with a UI thats easy to understand, insuring any customer is only one interaction away from hearing the products.
For easy comparison we’ve made it simple to switch between the different sound bar setups while providing a small, yet focused selection of media content ranging from films, music and product videos to make the experience even more personal. While listening to the products, customers are encouraged to learn more about them with our dedicated More Info page, highlighting the key product features.